Thursday, April 29, 2010

OMG de day........ ^^

25 . 4 . 10

today morning i went 2 my dance class at 11:50a.m , today is my first day learning this Grad , very exited 2 dance.....haha..... XD

OMG....
This Grad god many things 2 lean and it was very hard ....= =!!!
My teacher say if this year dance not very good she dowan give me go 2 exam.....= =

skip --------

after my dance class , my mother fetch me 2 cut my hair.....

skip ---------

OMG......
my hair cut like TAMBAI kia ......= =
my front were very short ......wu..wu...wu...
very sad lo.....= =

BEFORE CUTTING MY HAIR DE PIC....


AFTER CUTTING MY HAIR DE PICA... tambai lo...= =


after cutting hair , i went 2 bath at 5:00p.m i went 2 tuition le....
sienzz....

at my tuition teacher de house rainning heavly wor....

OMG.....

is ACID RAIN ?
i think not lo...haha....

skip ---------

at 7:??p.m , my father fetch my family & i went 2 Aeon 2 shopping....XD
at there i buy a water tumbler KUKUMALU de....haha..... love it .....^^
lazy 2 write le.... hehe....^^

skip ---------

at 10:??p.m we went home le...... ^^

LOVE it ....XD


back home le de pica....


END.....

No comments:

Post a Comment