Thursday, April 22, 2010

my sad & happy day.... ^^

22 . 4 . 10

today really is a boring day a......

morning go 2 tuition , at the tuition place go 3 boys CLB de very 欠打 lo , they 吃饱太闲空 a throw rubber pieces 2 me .......ish...... = =

skip -------

this afternoon i pic some pic when wan go 2 school de time , bcz no things 2 do ma take some pica lo.....hehe..... ^^

no wear blue skirt de.....





got where blue skirt de....


wan go 2 school le.....




Aftertat at 1:?? i arrive school le , morning class de ppl all wait at the front door , haha... today i din give shit de pengawas write name ...haha....

today at school , rest de time i got a little bit sienzzz , but after rest , our 大姐 scold our monitor , our monitor give 大姐骂到要流泪了 haha....

skip -------

7:?? i go home le , eat first then come 2 open computer le , shit la my sejarah folio din do go ! = = haizzz.... my class de wan do finish le but i still din do go .... this sejarah folio very hard lo.... now i wan began 2 do le ....

after school de pica... ^^


just wan 2 show my 小香蕉 ! haha.... my hair so 乱 haha...... ^^


88 le o .....

THE END........ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment