Wednesday, April 21, 2010

dono how 2 say de day...... ^^

20 . 4 . 10

today morning i follow my mother go 2 pasar.....

i wake up at 7:00 very early lo.....

8:00 we arrive there , got many aunty at there all lk aeroplant wan fly le a! puch me here , push me there a , push lai push qu.... haha.....

but dono y these aunty look lk very cute ....haha....(i think i siao le )xd

after that i saw 2 man sell 小龙包 & 大龙包 sooo cute so i ma call my mother buy lo.....haha....

i also buy a 眼镜眶 it is 老花眼镜 de ...... xd

after buying 眼镜眶 , i follow my mother go 2 buy some thing than at dono wat time we go back le.....

lk bra ... haha...


me & da long bao.....


lao hua yan jing.....haha....



skip --------

afternoon , i 1:00 (soooo early) went 2 school le.....

today our school wan 拍班级照 OMG , first YS , Elaine , PL & ZQ dowan de , but last all also got 拍 ma......

my hair lk siao po , my smile lk tanbai de ppl , but 没办法 haizzz.....

END..... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment