Thursday, April 22, 2010

my boring life ....... = =

21 . 4 . 10

today our school got 中楷 competition , Elaine call me & KS 2 jion her in this competition ......

bcz she say she help us 2 write so i ma say ok lo .....

first KS dowan 2 join the competition de but also join ma......

KS din take any things 2 competition , so Elaine say din take any things come wan go to kiss 大油 , but today 大油 din come so 小油 lo.... haha....

KS quickly go 2 borrow from her fren , so ma nonit 2 kiss liao lo..... = = xd

at ??:?? time we go 2 our competition le .....

when i was walking 2 library , shit PUAN . LIM come 2 catch me a ! SHIT.... than 没收 my 眼镜眶 a ..... ish...... = =

skip ------

that night i went 2 tuition ENG , very sienzzz but i met a old fren at there , ha say me not same le wor... = = (where got not same lie ? )

END......

No comments:

Post a Comment