Tuesday, May 4, 2010

a happy day .....^^ early celebrate XT de birthday....^^

2 . 5 . 10

today morning at 9:00a.m my 1st sis wan go back 2 her collage le , so I wake up very early 2 send my sis 2 her bas stop at QB .....

the company of the bas seem is AEROLINE (i also dono is this ma )> < ........
my sis buy de bas ticket is 10:30a.m de , but the bus at 11:00a.m come = =.......

this 2 pic i geli lo ...= =


me lk monster....^^


aftertat , my father fetch us 2 eat at the cafe near by QB only....

skip --------

today bcz went 2 P.Pinang so late 2 my dance class , but luckly when my taecher call my mother is my brother listen haha.... he say we went 2 p.ping so last went back ,so today i nonit 2 punish ...^^

today teacher ask us remember last week de work ma , but I forgot le ...> <
dono teacher got scold me ma ? hehe...
I think no la bcz this is our 2nd time learn nia ^^ , but my teacher seem lk very pik chek 2 teach us lo....haha....

skip -------

at afternoon 5 :00p.m me , Elaine & XT went 2 Sunway , 2 celebrate XT de birthday lo.... ^^
acturely we 3 o'clock go de but my mother very buzy then ma 4 o'clock lo.......
at 4o'clock my mother went 2 Elaine house fetch her first then go XT house fetch her....
but i dono XT house at where ma seach after a few minute , i phone 2 XT ask where her house is but she say wat bas stop & wat dowan cross Amuna there a ...(my mother also dono wat she talk ) haha...^^
aftertat dono y XT de father listen the phone so he ma say he fetch XT 2 T.C.H then call my mother go there fetch her lo...= =

skip ---------

we 5:0p.m arrive Sunway , first we went 2 eat at Winter Warmers ,we at there ki siao ....haha....pai she nia.....^^ XD

at there de pica...^^

my face so red o ...haha...




my drink ...very tall lo...^^




XT & Elaine de drinks....


i stole XT de drink 2 take pica...^^


XT , me , elaine ....the cream on top of my drink de take off le ...^^


XT eat cheese cake.....haha...so funny ^^


this time is Elaine eat le....^^


i eat de cannot put bcz very ugly ....haha.....^^

after eating , we went 2 cinema 2 see got new movie 2 see ma ? but got many ppl at there so we din see le lo....^^

skip --------

we went 2 buy a small cake 2 celebrate XT birthday.....^^

after buy cake , we went 2 sing K there , three ppl RM80 ....
OMG.... so expansive lo ....haha...

XT de cake....


skip -------

10:00p.m we go back le...^^

me ^^ 88.....


End of the day....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment