Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello September ! :)

4  . 9  .  12
How  time  flies !

Exam  is  getting  nearer and nearer :(

And  I  haven't  prepared  it  yet

The  worst  thing  is  I'm  still  playing  all  the  days  , lk  a  boss ... LOL
Whatever , What's  ppl  always  said : 船到桥头自然直 ! 嘛 hor ? haha LOL


 My  last  post  is  abt  3 months  ago XD , the  reason  y   I  din't  update  my  blog  is  bcz  of   nothings  to  say  at  all  and  the  most  reason  is  Lazy ! haha

Forgive  my  lazy  attitude  pls :D

So , today  I  will  blog  some  abt  what  I  done  during  tht  3 months ... =]


My  Big  Day !  ^.^ ( 7.9.12)

Party  Night  at  Over  Time !

Carrot  Oon =.=  LOL  My  new  name 
My  first  birthday  cake ! =)  frm  my  dear  Wshuang  ,  Janny  and  Chloe ... :D

Thx  4  the  everything  u  done  ,  best  sis ever ! :D
 
My  second  cake ! =] frm  Wei  Chuan & Yi  Ming ... :)

Bro !


The  nxt  day , went  to  Sing  K  wif  thm ! :)

My  third  cake frm  thm  ... teehee ^.^

Girls !

Boys !





Sis  4ever ... ^.^


and my  fourth  cake  is  frm  my  lovely  family ... <3 p="p">

Thx  4  all  of  u  celebrate  my  birthday  wif  me ... :)

Tht's  all , yeah  happy  ending ...lol


My  life  is  really  boring   repeat and repeat the same things  all  the  days  tuition , study , facebook , sleep and eat ....lol

Aftertht , I  would  lk  to  share  wif  u  all Ah  Kim  birthday  celebration  at  Tao-Auto City:)

His  birthday  is  on  5.8.12  , juz  a  few  pictures  sharing o ...  hehe







smile :D




 TADA ... The  birthday  boy and  the  most  geli  cake  in  the  world ! LOL
Weeee.... look  at  my  ki  hiao  face =.= beh tong nia...haha
 Take 1 :)
Take 2 :)

Tht's all ...haha

bcz  I'm  really  lazy  to  arrange  all  of  the  pictures so  I  just  upload  a  liitle  bit  only ... forgive me o ...hehe XP

bo pan  huat pun T^T

ok , cut  the  crap .... :s

During  Raya  holidays , I went  to  KL wif  my  family

Pray  at  a  Temple in  Ipoh :) po pi po pi
wif  a  cute  camel ...haha...ignore  my  fat pls >.<

Went  to eat  super  duper  nice 鱼头米粉 ! 赞 !~\(≧▽≦)/~
(sorry  of  the  bad camera )
My  favourite ! snowflakes !
The  End ... haha

Actually  I  wrote  tis  post  3  days  ago , but  I  really  don't  have  time to  post  it ... Finally ....LOL

以后我会努力一点post东西的,酱我就不会一直忘记了 呵呵

bye bye lor ... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment