Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 ! =D

2 . 1 . 12



Happy New Year 2 u all my dear readers ..... =)

Wish u all ,all the best in tis year .... =D


很快的 ,4号就要开学了 .... =(

老实讲我不喜欢开学 =.= , bcz must wake up early in the morning all the days ... >.<

Finally I get my PMR result .... o.O

Erm ....

Not bad not bad ... :s HAHAX

My beautiful result let me studay in a 'nice' class 2 ... @.@

acc class ... hahax

Actually , 我不是很想读这班的 ,不过这是没办法的事 .... haizzz.... =(

I will try my best 2 lk it and get a nice result ... ^_^

因为我真的好像让我的爸妈失望满多次的了 ... =(

hahax .... but they never scold me how poor tht I get my result b4 ... =D

They scared tht they will hurt me chim chim .... XXD

我一直以来都很高兴我有两位美丽的姐姐... =D


ok , now let's talk abt my fren ... =)

我发现到 , 我的一些朋友好像都变了 , 是我们太久没见面了的关系 ? =(

曾今我以为我们是很好的朋友 ,有永远说不玩的话 ,可是现在却变的好像没之前那么好了 ... =[

是你们厌卷参我了 ?

nvm ... =)

希望新的一年我们可以继续做很好的朋友 ,不管谁说谁的坏话过 .... =)

A new year , A new life ... =D Teehee



A bad news 2 me ... =(

Finally , yesterday I dye my hair 2 dark brown colour .... =[

没办法要开学了 ... =.=

一下子不能试应深发色 ... >.< lol


Gonna close .... =)


bYe ByE 2 u all my dear readers .... =D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment