Friday, November 12, 2010

I'M BACK YA..... ^_^ ♥

13 . 11 . 10

HOO...HOO... > . <

I'm back ya my dear fren...XD ♥

long time din write somethings at here le o..... =]

so today i 心血来潮 come here write some lame de things le....XD

skip -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

woohooo....... ^_^

i colour my hair le lo...XD ♥

i also dono wat colour i dye , but also nice lar (i think ) ....XD

i fell tht my hair very bright lor , 满影人住目一下....XD (beh pai seh)

my hair 一定很快就坏了.... T.T

but nvm , i happy tiok syok le...XD

nothing write le lar , c pic lar....hehe.... =) ♥



I know tis pic not nice , but tis pic can c my hair colour more clear .....hehe...but my hair under light de place more light de lor.....有一点奇怪.....hehe.... > . <


before colour my hair de hair colour...XD so black... > . <
tis pic so ugly =.= , no lens and din edit ....hehe


after colour my hair...hehe....bright more ye...XD
tis pic ugly to....> . <


♥.♥

skip ----------------------------------------------------

huhu.... =)

18 . 11 . 10 is my dear frens GMMLHSTNKSCLSL de birthday o.... ^_^

my GMMLHSTNKSCLSL de leng lui pica ..... XD tis is her name o...XD we all 取给她的....wahaha....so long 咧...XD


maybe we will go out celebrate wif her gua .....=]

hehe....期待 , 期待哟.....XD

erm....

today juz write tiok here lo ..... =)

hehe..... > . <

bye bye lor ..... ❤

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment