Sunday, September 5, 2010

Chowder.....♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

5 . 9 . 10

today also come here write somethings o ....=]

wat time I becomes so 勤劳 liao...XD



skip ----------------------------------------------------------

today go the studio le , give the teacher bit & scold .....=[

haizzz......

I know my work de , she say i dono my work , thn say I copy ppl de wok + today late go there .....=.=

when back , give my teacher (not tht studio de teacher) scold T.T , teacher 我不是故意要 late go there de la.....

放过我啦....T.T

Ish............

I hate tht studio , I hate tht teacher & I hate at there de one student......=(

ok la , dowan say tis all I don lk de things le ......

hehe...^.^

skip ---------------------------------------------------------------------

now , say my lovely cartoon lo ....XD

❤ Chowder ❤

tis cartoon de pic..... ♥


tis is a funny cartoon o , u all also can go 2 find & watch tis cartoon o....=]

give u all c more pica ya....^.^

tis is Chowder , also the 主角 of tis cartoon.....❤


tis is 署泥 , he just only know how 2 say baboo only .....so cute....XD ❤


tis nushroom head de I call her 阿嫲 , bcz dono her name , bhut my bro say her name is 太妃...haha ...XD

the blue colour de I call him 博士 , also dono his name 2 ....>.<

they were 夫妻.......❤


tis rabbit is 4 in love with chowder ....XD

got c tyok the pic got one blue colour de banana ?

XD , she say tis blue colour de banana is their son....

haha


tis elephant is call 美奶滋....haha....XD

my sis say she love him so much........

XD XD


the last pic , give u all c chowder , 署泥 , 博士 , 啊嫲......❤


just write 2 here lo.....=]

tata....^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment