Thursday, June 3, 2010

yoohoooo....^^

3 . 6 . 10

o yeah !!!!!!!!!

exam finish le .....

YES.....

SIOK.......

nonit to study until wan die lk that le.....^^

this time de test is very very hard ....

all question also dono how to do ....= =

omg....

if all subject din pass my father will kill me 2 cok curry de.....= =

haizzzz.....

都怪自己咯.......

Ish.........

hate myself so lazy .....= =

没药救了.....
haha.....
my sis them always say me lk that de .....
hehe ^^

skip ---------

2moro is Teacher's Day.......

yes....

nonit 2 go 2 school le .....
haha

WISH 2moro is a intresting day lo....
hehe...
bcz din go 2 school ma , also cannot all day at house very sienzzzz de......^^

this pic got edit de...edit tiok 好假哦> <


ok....

write 2 here only o .....
hehe ^^
goodnight lo....
88

No comments:

Post a Comment